5.06.2011

FO: Simple Spring Tee

Can you believe that it's May already? This year has just flown by. Even though there wasn't much knitting achieved last week, I did motivate myself enough to finish this simple tee which was started last summer.


It would have been a quick knit if not for my laziness with certain finishing tasks, like sewing seams and picking up stitches for the neckline. But now that it's finished, I'm very excited to be able to wear it and to check off at least one UFO from my list. For more FO Friday fun, go to TAMI'S blog.

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour. I love the detail around the neck. Should be perfect for spring/summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The neckline doesn't seem so simple though. Argh! It really makes me want to finish my first sweater so I can start drooling over patterns like this one.

    Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is simply beautiful! I love the color as well. Great job!

    Glad you had a great time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so pretty. I'm glad it moved up to the top of the UFO stack and now into the finished column, just in time for pretty spring weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoo! I love finishing long-term projects! Way to go! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous color, love the neck line. Glad you got it finished. I tend to forget when I lay something aside what I was doing.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is very pretty and the color is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's beautiful. It came out so well! Fits nicely too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5/18/2011

    Lovely top! I have a half-finished tank top from last spring in my bin that I'm breaking out again. Finishing those long time hibernators are especially gratifying!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray for finishing! It looks perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete

I would ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ to hear from you!