12.05.2012

Sidetracked

On Monday I went to Target with the intention of checking a few presents off the Santa List. Instead, I left with some cute pajamas, a big plushy polka-dotted bathrobe and a pair of knee high Hello Kitty slipper socks...all for myself.

The shawl is more than halfway finished.

On Tuesday I went on ravelry with the intention of finding some quick presents to knit. Instead, I spent an hour looking at ornament patterns and fell for this adorable set. So now I am knitting a sweater wearing mouse...for myself.


On Wednesday I went to the freezer in search of some dinner inspiration. Instead, I found this...


How is your holiday shopping/crafting going? I hope that you are managing to stay on-track!


(linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Tami's)

7 comments:

  1. Trader Joe's is just the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now those are my kinds of distractions! Love the ornament pattern - it's gone straight in my favourites : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Too funny. I often go into Target and come out with nothing I went in for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great week! And what awesome socks. Target always gets me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It''s so hard to stay on taks, at least I think so. There are just to many possibilities ad variables... It makes it hard. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a really fun week. Sometimes we forget about ourselves during this season - I'm glad you are doing some fun gifting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has this problem! I'm nearly done with my holiday crafting - just have a few quick baby things to finish up....but then I found myself volunteering to knit a hat for my husband's secret santa at work. Doh!

    Love the socks and ornaments!

    ReplyDelete

I would ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ to hear from you!