11.21.2014

spirograph headband


I love small & practical knits like this spirograph headband. Especially since I usually wear my hair up in a ponytail or bun. This quick to knit accessory keeps my head and ears nice and toasty while corralling my unmanageable hair. A definite winner!


It seems that winter is arriving a little early this year...cold & windy here in Maryland, but at least we were lucky to miss out on all that snow. My MIL lives near Buffalo, NY where they are getting pounded by massive lake effect snow storms. My heart goes out to everyone there and pray for their safety. I went to college in Buffalo but was lucky to have never experienced such a storm.

(check out all the Friday Finishes over at chrisknits)

10 comments:

  1. Definitely keeping those family members in prayers. I can't believe the photos!! Love your spirograph. I loved playing with those as a child. Heck, I would still love to play with one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your headband. I Definitely want one for me - if only to cover my bad hair at school drop offs ; )
    The pictures out of New York are almost too incredible to believe! Where is all that water going to go when It melts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those snow pictures are intense! I'm so glad that my sister stays in Florida during the winter, but I'm definitely hoping her upstate-NY house doesn't suffer from the blizzards. I've seen pictures of cracked windows, windows pushed in off their frames, rooms full of snow...just insane, and I've lived in New England my whole life (we know all about bad weather here, especially after last winter's storms).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the earwarmer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely headband design. It's unique with how it lays on your head.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! Same reason I don't wear hats, so I will have to check this pattern out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely knit and very practical indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. really???? I got my masters at SUNY Buffalo! (We were there during the blizzard of '77......which apparently now is considered a mere dusting compared to the recent onslaught!) I'm thinking my daughter might love this headband.....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely great project and a change from hats for gift giving. Yikes Buffalo !

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great project! You're right practical but it's also really nice. The texture is great for a heathered yarn.

    ReplyDelete

I would ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ to hear from you!